Historical and Cultural Walking Tour
If you are visiting Medellin, this is a must-do tour!
Learn about the rich history of Colombia, Antioquia, and Medellin in this 3+ hour walking tour of downtown Medellin. During the tour you will pass through, and hear the history of, the judicial and government center (La Alpujarra), visit Parque de las Luces, walk through the famous Carabobo Street Market, visit Plaza Botero and Plaza San Antonio among other sites.
After the tour, as we do with all of our tours, enjoy lunch at a local Colombian restaurant (included)!
- 8:00AM – Meet at OLSA International
- 8:15AM – Board transport to Alpujarra station where tour starts.
- 9:00AM – Check-in and meet the rest of our group.
- 9:30AM – Begin downtown historical and cultural walking tour.
- 1:00PM – Sit down with group for lunch.
- 2:00PM – On your own to explore the downtown area, or other.
This is a walking tour, so please dress comfortably including walking shoes. You will not have time to shop during the tour, but will have plenty of time after lunch to roam and shop.