La Miel Hiking Tour – Under Construction
- Meet at OLSA International 8:00 am (don’t be late!)
- Board the bus when it arrives at about 8:15am and head-out on the tour
- Stop of at the small town of Marinilla for breakfast – meal is included
- After breakfast, travel to Guatapé to see the new city and the old city, then travel to the rock, El Peñón, for a couple hours. The $18.000 COP climb fee is included in our tour.
- Once finished at El Peñón, the tour heads over to the a restaurant on the malecón for lunch – meal is included
- After lunch the group boards a boat for a tour of Guatapé lake
- Once the boat docks the group heads up the hill for a tour of the colorful streets of Guatapé where you will learn the history of the zocalos.
- After a bit of free time the group will meet at the church for a return bus ride to El Estadio in Medellin usually returning around 6:00 pm-7:00 pm depending on traffic.